Gas Safety Certificate

All 4 Safe Certs – Gas Safety Certificate


  • Also known as a Landlord Gas Safety Record. This is a certificate issued that will detail exactly what checks our engineer has carried out for you and if the appliances checked meet the appropriate safety standards.

Every 12 months as a landlord, by law, under the Gas Safety ‘Installation and Use Regulations 1998’, it is the landlords responsibility to ensure the property has a Gas Safety Certificate. This can only be issued by a qualified ‘Gas Safe’ registered engineer that will check the properties pipe work, gas appliances and flues before issuing a valid certificate.

It is important to be aware who is responsible for your property ensuring this certificate is issued and does not lapse, especially if you are using an agent or management company. Our engineer keeps an electronic record of all Gas Safety Certs issued and will also email a copy of this to you, which you must keep for a minimum period of 24 months.

Each tenant must be provided with a copy of the properties Gas Safety Certificate before their move in date or within the first 28 days following the official inspection. At All 4 Safe Certs we recommend that when tennancy changes in your property that our engineers carry out an inspection to ensure the property is safe for new tenants.

We will Install or check your Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm

The law in Scotland states that a CO alarm must be installed in the same room as a new or replacement fixed fossil fuel burning heating appliance (brought into force on 1st October 2013)

Your All 4 Safety Cert engineer will not issue a valid Gas Safety Certificate without completing all of the below mentioned checks.
All 4 Safe Cert – Gas Safety Certificate includes:

Your gas appliances checked for gas tightness, standing and working pressure

Flue flow

Evidence of unsafe operation will be made and reported

Burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturers data plate

All flame failure devices checked for satisfactory operation

Provision of all necessary ventilation

Checks to determine physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets

Building Regulations Compliance Certificate

You should receive one of these if a Gas Safe registered engineer installs a heat producing gas appliance in your property. It’s effectively a way of informing the Local Authority of the new appliance, and you should receive it in the post within 28 days of a new appliance being installed. Find out more information on Building Regulations certificates.

To book an assessment by our engineer please contact us here

Contact Us

To book an assessment by our engineer please contact us here Our rates are clear and easy to follow and payment can be made online via our safe payment portal provided by Worldpay here.

Pay now